Our elegantly furnished junior suite has a large private balcony with magnificent sea view, spacious open plan bedroom with double bed, double sofa bed and bathroom.
1 Junior Suite for those special occasions
Features & Amenities
- Air conditioning (May-October)
- Satellite LCD TV with music channel
- Safe deposit box,Complimentary WiFi
- Direct telephone
- Bathroom with shower or bath
- Daily maid service
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Bathrobes (for adults)
- Body & hair shampoo
- Body lotion
- Shower cap
- Ear tippers
- De make up cotton
- Manicure kit
- Sewing kit
- Daily linen change- daily towels change upon guests' request.
- Fruit basket with spoilt fruits replenished on a daily basis (Extra Charge).
- One bottle of water (0,7L) available on arrival.
- One bottle of local wine available on arrival.
Friendly, fun and fab
Lovely hotel – friendly and helpful staff. We went for May half term with our 7 year old- the room was more than adequate ( take your own hair dryer ladies). The pool is smaller than many I have visited but is surrounded by pretty fruit trees and plants. The absolute bonus was never having to fight for a sun bed!! Our son was safe to play in the pool which was never crowded or too boisterous.
A lovely Hotel
This is a really nice hotel..it’s located on the edge of the sea in a quiet part of Roda but only minutes from the beach and the shops and tavernas. It is spotlessly clean and the rooms are simply furnished but much nicer than you may expect from a 3 star. All of the staff were friendly and helpful.. the breakfasts were tasty and the restaurant food was very very good ..the Greek night was great fun and we would recommend it.
This was our second stay in this lovely hotel and once again it was very good. Location is perfect with just a short stroll to the beach and resort centre. The staff here treat you like one of the family and service is second to none. We would highly recommend the Coral Hotelwithout any hesitation.