The Hotel Coral is a beach-front family run 3 star Hotel built directly by the sea, on a quiet beach-front location at RODA, offering an experience that combines a family and comfortable atmosphere with a variety of accommodation and food & beverage choices, friendly service and excellent value for money.
The Hotel overlooks both the sparkling blue waters of the Ionian Sea that separates Corfu from the taupe, coastal mountains of the Greek Mainland and Albania and the hills covered with olive trees.
The combination of the excellent location, the nature of Corfu Island, the hotel facilities and the friendly personnel makes Hotel Coral one of the most enjoyable holiday choices.
Dedicated to offer the most relaxed and comfortable stay.
We are pleased to propose you our private transfer services to/from Corfu International Airport.
We provide mini-bus service from the airport/port to our Hotel for all guests booking private with us.(Max 9 people).It is the easiest and most economical way to move door-to-door from Corfu International Airport (Ioannis Kapodistrias) to Hotel Coral as well any other destination in the island on request.
If you don’t want to wait in endless taxi cues at the Corfu International Airport and prefer to have someone waiting for you, be able to speak English fluently, help you with your luggage and take you directly to our hotel, this is the best decision you can take.
When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details. Your transfer will be confirmed within 24 hours and you will be provided with a travel voucher by email or fax to present to our driver
Throughout the years all of our repeat guests that have been coming back to us year after year always quote “It’s like coming back home”.
At the Coral we treat all of our guests as friends and family. Therefore, it was about time to thank all of them by creating the “Coral Club Members” and all the privileges that goes with it.
All club members enjoy these benefits just by booking directly with us at least once from the 2014 season and have four reasons to do so:
1. When booking through a tour operator please note that some extra room facilities are not included in the price of your holiday depending the room type of your reservation and this can result in a more expensive holiday package. So if you book with a tour operator there is an extra cost for air conditioning, and safety deposit box. By booking directly are these included in the price of the holiday.
2. Premium Services
- Daily linen change
- daily towels change upon guests' request.
- Fruit basket with spoilt fruits available on arrival.
- One bottle of water (0,7L) available on arrival.
- One bottle of wine available on arrival.
3. By booking directly with us you also become a Coral Club Member, entitles you to a 10% discount on all purchases around the hotel (bar, snack bar, restaurant, etc.) and future bookings!
4. FREE INSURANCE! In the event of an airline or charter company going into administration and ceasing to operate we will offer free accommodation until a suitable flight is found to return to your destination. The same applies for an Act of God, i.e. volcano ash disruption, natural phenomena.